Candidates can get Best West Bengal Police Interview Books 2018 also a Top List of Main Study Materials for 2016-2018 Indian West Bengal Police exam in India.
- WB SSC Asstt. Sub Inspector Recruitment In West Bengal Police
By Arvind Mohav Dwivedi
- Exrcise Constable & Lady Exrcise Constable: West Bengal Police
By Diamond Power Learning
- West Bengal Police Recruitment Board, Kolkata Excise Constable (Male & Female)
- Kiran’s West Bengal Police Recruitment Board Police Warder Male/Female (Jail Police) Exam Sure Success Practice Sets (Bengali)
By Think Tank of Kiran Prakashan,Pratiyogita Kiran & KICX
- West Bengal, Police Constable (Male) Recruitment Examination
By Arihant Experts
How to Prepare West Bengal Police Interview
West Bengal Police Exam Syllabus
General knowledge: Biology, Discovery and exploration, Film, Finance, Games, General science, Politics, Classical music, Geography, Sport, Fashion, History of science, Cookery and History.
General Awareness: National affairs, Sports, Recent happenings in banking sector, Bilateral affairs, Places in news, International affairs and Persons in news.
Elementary Mathematics: Ratio, Proportion, Profit & Loss, Partnership Business, Percentages, Discount, Averages, Time and distance, Mixture and Allegation, Square roots, Interest, Time & work, Graphs of Linear Equations, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Trigonometric ratio, Standard Identities, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords etc.
English: Sentence formation, Use a Dictionary, Synonyms, Antonyms, Decision making and problem solving, Comprehension, Error Recognition, English Language comprehension skills (Class X Level), General mental ability, Fill in the blanks, Sentence Completion, Spellings, Grammar, Phrases and Idioms, Comprehension, Vocabulary, Sentence Structure.
Reasoning: Analogies, Space Visualization, Spatial Orientation, Discrimination, Relationship concepts, Coding and Decoding, Number Series, Figurative Series, Venn Diagrams, Embedded Figures, Semantic Analogy, Figurative Analogy, Similarities and Differences, Visual Memory, Figurative Classification, Arithmetic Number Series, Arithmetical Reasoning, Non-Verbal Series, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/Number Classification.
West Bengal Police Exam Pattern
- The written test will have multiple choice objective type questions.
- This paper will carry 60 questions.
- Each question will carry 1.5 marks.
- The time limit for the exam will be of 1 hrs.
- The negative marking for every wrong answer will be 1/4th