Candidates can get Best Tet Interview Books 2018 also a Top List of Main Study Materials for 2017-2018 Tet exam in India.
- CTET & TETs (Paper I & II) Ke Liye Bal Vikas Avum Shiksha Shastra 2018
by Arihant Experts
- Child Development & Pedagogy for CTET & STET (Paper 1 & 2) 2nd Edition
by Shalini Punjabi
- Wiley’s Child Development and Pedagogy Exam Goalpost for CTET and TETs, Paper I-II, Class I-VIII
by DT Editorial Services
- TS-TET ( Teacher Eligibility Test )Paper-II Mathematics & Sciences SET of 2 BOOKS [ TELUGU MEDIUM ]
by Vijeta Competitions Editorial Board
About Tet Exam
- The inclined meaning is, the more one sharpens the axe, the more he can easily chop down the tree, so preparation and practice matters a lot!! We have to accept that beyond hard work, smart work also needed and this article is all about that!!!!! In today’s competitive world, everyone is busy, exhausted searching for success. Actually the key for success is inside us, we need to identify and handle it at right time… A teacher should have adequate knowledge to teach their students in an effective manner. Similarly for teachers to crack eligibility exams like TET, they need to prepare in advance and move on with strong determination. A little planned preparation everyday goes a long wayin helping u remember what you have learned rather than last minute cramming!!! The best time to start studying is now, which means that u need to start as soon as you can, here are some tips to overcome TET exam..
How to Prepare Tet Interview
The first and foremost step is about getting a clear picture of pattern and syllabus of the exam we are sitting for. In this step you should understand the exam and also smart attention in to it. For instance, incase of Paper1, one should read 1-5th books, as well as 6th-8th book’s which has to be covered for level of difficulty. Similarly for Paper2, one should cover 6th-10th book’s as well as 11th,12th book’s, which is supposed to covered for level of difficulty!!! One must realize that no exam is so easy that you can clear it without proper understanding of the syllabus or subjects.
Doing sting operation is also the best part of preparing for any exams. Starting with the fundamentals will always help u in many ways, it’s the foundation of success. Sting operation covers the analyses of exams of previous year, its syllabus and question pattern, etc..
We should be clear at our strengths and weaknesses for any exam preparations. Polish your strengths and try to make them more perfect. Work on the areas need to be overcome and improve in weak points. At the same time, make sure that your strengths and plus points were utilized. Fill your minds with words and thoughts that are motivating, say – “I can” or “Iam going to do it”. Work on the tricks to avoid the threats.
Make sure you have the right kind of book’s and study aids for preparing. Always prefer to study latest and updated study materials. For eligibility exams, ensure that your study materials have enough sample tests and mock tests, which will help you to self check where you stand in terms of preparation and thereby u can improve as well.
Everyone has only 24hours in a day, its very few who make proper use of these 24hours with perfect planning. A perfect time management will definitely increase the probability of success in any exam.Make a timetable, work out a plan and execute it sincerely. Distribute equal time to each subject and make sure you complr it within stipulated time. Aspirants must ensure that they cover all the subjects and topics accordingly.
Practice makes a man perfect. Practice everyday, its the only way to excel the exam. The more practice you have, the better equipped you are. The exams, as you know, are always unpredictable!!!!!! So your practice should be thoughtful and intelligent – not mechanical!!