Candidates can get Best SCRA Railway Service Examination Books 2018 also a Top List of Main Study Materials for 2017-2018 Railway Service exam in India.
- UPSC SCRA Exam Solved Papers
by Editorial Board : Pratiyogita Darpan
- SCRA (Special Class Railway Apprentices Exam) (OLD EDITION) (OLD EDITION)
- SCRA Solved Papers (Special Class Railway Apprentices Exam)2000-201
- A Guide Book for SCRA Exam 2018 Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination Conducted by UPSC, New Delhi
by Sushil Verma
- Solved Papers & Mock Tests for SCRA Exam Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination Conducted by UPSC,New Delhi
by Expert Compilations
- Undoubtedly, Indian Railways is one of the important sections of the Indian Government, known for generating plethora of employment opportunities every year in its various departments. Every year, lakhs of students appear for RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) UPSC SCRA exam for getting railway jobs in India. SCRA 2017 exam will be directed for vacancies available in Railway, Special Class Railway Apprentices in Mechanical Department. Candidates, who want jobs in Mechanical Engineering Department in Railway, will be selected on the base of SCRA 2017 exam score. Since SCRA is a very big department of Indian Railway Recruitment Board thus employees under it are appointed through SCRA exam 2015. The exam is held every year under the supervision of Union Public Service Commission. The exam serves as an entry pass for those students aspiring for admission to under graduate programme in Mechanical Engineering at the Indian Railways Institute of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering in Jamalpur. It’s is one of the oldest and reputed technical institutes. After the completion of four years apprentice course, candidates are recruited at higher position in Indian Railway, perchance, Group A officers.
SCRA Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit:- 17-21 years.
Upper Age Relaxation:-
SC/ST – 5 years
OBC – 3 years
Educational Qualification:- Must have passed in the first or second division, the Intermediate or an equivalent examination of a university or board approved by the Government of India with Mathematics and atleast one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination.
- SCRA 2015 is a written exam that comprises of three papers; Paper I tests English proficiency, General Knowledge and Psychological Test, Paper II includes subjects like Physics and Chemistry and Paper III is based on Mathematics. Eduvidya provides you syllabus for each subject.
General Knowledge: – The questions for this subject will be asked on general awareness and current affairs. The standard of answers to questions should be as expected of students of standard 12 or equivalent. Some of the important topics are Man & Environment, Evolution of Life, Plants & Animals, Solar System & the Earth, History, Politics & Society in India, Constitution of India and its feature, Money and Taxation Price.