Candidates can get Best Rajasthan Pre Teacher Education Test (PTET) Books 2018 also a Top List of PTET Books Study Materials for 2018-2019 entrance exam in India.
Rajasthan B.Ed Entrance Test
by Lal and Jain
Rajasthan B. Ed. Pravesh Pariksha
by Lal and Jain
Rajasthan B.Ed. Pre-Teacher Education Test (PTET)
by Arihant Experts
Jai Narain Vyas University in Jodhpur conducts Pre Teacher Entrance Test every year in Rajasthan state. So, it is popularly known as Rajasthan PTET. This is an entrance test conducted to qualify students basing on their scores and offer them admissions into B.Ed Degree courses in the state of Rajasthan.
State Government of Rajasthan every year conducts Rajasthan Pre Teacher Eligibility Test (PTET) Exam 2018 for those aspirants who want to get admissions in B.Ed program. This year also Pre TET notification was announced by same university. All those aspirants who have passed Graduation or Post Graduation with at least 50% Marks applied for Rajasthan PTET Notification 2018. We know about tentative examination date of Rajasthan PTET which is 15th May 2018. Aspirants have great time gap for preparation of PTET Exam 2018.
Candidates applied successfully? Then start preparing yourself for Upcoming PTET 2018, because online forms are going to end and written examination date is near yes! MDSU officials has decided to conduct written examination of PTET 2018 in upcoming month of May and Date has been set as 15th May 2018, If you wanted to check online now Syllabus then you can repeat this same only by look at below because here we have mention direct link to download online Rajasthan PTET syllabus 2018.
All those aspirants who are searching for Rajasthan PTET Exam 2018 Syllabus and Exam pattern 20167are on correct place. Only PTET Syllabus will not work, aspirants must havePrevious Year Exams with solutions, various important books to clear this exam. Rajasthan PTET Exam results 2018 will be announced on 31st May 2018. PTET Exam is a state level competitive examination for admissions in B.Ed Courses. There are selected seats available and only those aspirants who will get marks more than Merit List will be able to get admission only.
PTET Syllabus 2018
At first, Aspirants should check Rajasthan PTET Exam Pattern 2018. You all can set your schedule that how to study for the examination. All important topics are provided in Rajasthan Pre teacher Eligibility Test Exam Pattern 2018:
- Rajasthan PTET Exam will be Pen and paper based examination.
- PTET Exam will be of 600 Marks in total.
- There will be 200 questions in the Examination.
- All questions will be Multiple Choice type.
- No negative marking applicable in the examination.
- Mental Ability: 50 Questions will be asked of Mental Ability in which aspirants get questions from topic of Imagination, Generalization, Creativity and Decision making.
- Teaching Aptitude: This section will also contain 50 Questions on Leaderships, Communication and Awareness Sections.
- General Awareness: 50 Questions in this section which will be based on Current Affairs, History, India and natural resources.
- Language: 50 Questions will be there in Language section on Vocabulary, Grammar and Sentences.
Aspirants should go to official web Page and check for the Previous Year examination PDF file with solutions. Aspirants must practice on previous year exam papers to get idea of exam questions. Various Paper books are also available online which you can download and start practice. In Rajasthan state, PTET Exam is very important to become Teachers.
Eligibility for Rajasthan PTET 2018
All the applicants have to necessarily meet the eligibility criteria to write the Rajasthan PTET exam, which is as mentioned below:
• Candidates have to complete as well as pass Graduation or Post Graduation from the recognized University or Institution of Rajasthan state or from India as a qualifying examination to write this entrance test.
• If the students’ applying for this course belongs to General category, then they need to score at least 50% as aggregate marks in their Graduation or Post Graduation whichever is applicable.
• But, if the candidates are from the SC or ST or OBC then they have to score 45% marks as aggregate in their Graduation or Post Graduation whichever is their last degree.