Candidates can get Best Peeling Design Patterns Books 2018 also a Top List of Main Study Materials for 2017-2018 entrance exam in India.
Peeling Design Patterns: For Beginners and Interviews
by Narasimha Karumanchi
- Understand the Design patterns that are common in software applications.
- Understand how these patterns are related to Object Oriented design.
Introduction: What is a Design Pattern ? Design Patterns in Smalltalk MVC, Describing Design Patterns, The Catalog of Design patterns, Organizing the Catalog, How Design patterns solve Design problems, How to select a Design Pattern, How to use a Design Pattern.
UNIT – II
A Case Study: Designing a Document Editor, Design Problems, Document Structure, Formatting Embellishing the User Interface, Supporting Multiple Look and Feel Standards, Supporting Multiple Window systems, User Operations Spelling Checking and Hyphenation, Summary.
Creational Patterns : Abstract Factory, Builder, Factory Method, Prototype, Singleton, Discussion of Creational Patterns.
UNIT – III
- Structural Pattern Part – I: Adaptor, Bridge, Composite.
- Structural Pattern Part – II : Decorator, acade, flyweight, proxy.
UNIT – IV
- Behaviour Patterns Part – I : Chain of Responsiblity, Command, Interpreter, Iterator.
- Behaviour Patterns Part – II : Mediator, Memento, Observer.
UNIT – V
- Behaviour Patterns Part – Ii (cont’d) State, strategy, Template Method, Visitor, Discussion of Behavioural Patterns.
- What to Expect from Design Patterns, A brief History, The Pattern Community An Invitation, A Parting Thought.