Candidates can get Best Osmania University B.Ed Entrance (OU B.Ed) Books 2018 also a Top List of OU B.Ed Study Materials for 2018-2019 entrance exam in India.
- GGSIPU – B. Ed. Entrance Exam 2015 : With Solved Paper 2018 5th Edition
by Arihant Experts
- IGNOU – B.ED 10 Practice Sets & Solved Papers 2010 – 2018 1st Edition
- Mathematics Olympiod for IMO Aspirants (English, Paperback, Jaya Ghosh)
by Jaya Ghosh
- Uttarakhand B.Ed. Entrance Examination (Science Group) (English, Paperback, Jain)
Osmania University B.Ed Exam Pattern 2018 Paper Pattern and Marking Structure
Osmania University offers a full time one year course in the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed), the admissions to which are done on the basis of a common entrance exam held by the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh. The entrance exam is popularly called as the B.Ed Common Entrance Test (EdCET). The candidates who wish to appear in the concerned exam must go through the details of eligibility as well as paper pattern from the information as given below.
There will be an objective type test conducted with multiple choice questions to be attempted in the given time frame as specified for this purpose.
There will be basically three parts in the question paper having separate set of questions on the following topics as stated below.
Part A: General English
Part B: General Knowledge and Teaching Aptitude
Part C: Optional Paper chosen from either of the following subjects:
Mathematics, Physical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Social Studies, English respectively
Osmania University Syllabus
Students, going to take the written examinations of Osmania University, definitely required downloading the degree syllabus from the official website.
B.Com Advertising Syllabus 2018-2019:
B.Ed. Syllabus 2018-2019:
II.General Rules for Examination
1. All Examinations of the University shall be held at Headquarters of the University or at such places and on such dates as may be notified.
2. Applications for permission to appear for an Examination shall be made on the prescribed form, accompanied by three passport size full face photographs (not profile) along with the necessary certificates regarding attendance, practical work,. The prescribed fee should be submitted to the concerned Principal on or before the date fixed for this purpose. The Principal, after verifying the eligibility of the candidate, shall forward the applications online to the Examination Branch of the University.
3. When a candidate’s application is found to be in order, the Controller of Examinations shall send, as per the University procedure in practice, the attested Hall Tickets online with the photograph of the candidate, to the Principal of the College of Education. The Principal will then ensure that the candidate has complied with all the conditions regarding eligibility criteria and only then, issue the Hall Ticket to him/her. The Hall Ticket, thus issued to the candidate shall have to be produced by the candidate by affixing a photograph (attested by the Principal) before he/she can be admitted to the premises where the Examination is held.
4. A candidate who fails to present himself for the examination due to any cause whatsoever except shortage of attendance or one who fails to pass the examination shall not be entitled to claim refund of the whole or part of the examination fee or ask for the reservation of the same for a subsequent examination or examinations.
5. A candidate who has been allowed to appear at the examination of the University once, but has not been able to appear or has failed to pass the examination may be permitted to appear at the same examination again without putting in any further attendance.