Candidates can get Best Odisha Police Interview Books 2018 also a Top List of Main Study Materials for 2016-2018 Indian Odisha Police exam in India.
- OSSC (Odisha Staff Selection Commission) Combined Police Service Pre. Examination
by Experts Compilation
How to Prepare Odisha Police Interview
About Odisha Police
The Odisha Police Constable 2018 is the state level recruitment examination which is expected to be held soon by the state selection board, Odisha Police. This exam is organized in order to recruit the candidates for the post of constables. The last date to apply for the exam is 4 Jan 2018. Read the latest updates and complete information regarding the Odisha Police Constable 2018 here.
Odisha Police Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility norms are published for the candidates. If the applicant would like to apply for the Odisha Police Constable 2016 then, it is advised to go through the eligibility norms to determine the eligibility status.
• Only Indian applicants are eligible.
• The age of the applicant must be in between 18 to 23 years.
• The applicant must have passed the high school certificate examination.
• The height of the male and female applicant must be 168 cm and 158 cm respectively.
Odisha Police Constable 2018 Selection Procedure:
The Selection Process of Odisha Police Constable 2016 comprises of the following stages which are described here.
• Physical efficiency and measurement test
• Written exam
• Medical examination
• Document verification
• Personal interview
Odisha Police Constable Exam 2018 Pattern:-
The Exam of Odisha Police Constable 2016 is conducted to determine the candidate’s ability to solve the tricky problems. In order to make the preparation easier, the exam pattern is mentioned here. Read the details here.
• The exam will be conducted in the offline mode.
• The exam will be objective in nature.
• There are five sections in the exam paper.
• The written examination will be of 25 marks.