Candidates can get Best Network Analysis and Synthesis Books 2018 also a Top List of Main Study Materials for 2017-2018 entrance exam in India.
Network Analysis and Synthesis
by Ravish R. Singh
Unit – 1
- Graph of a network, Definitions, Tree, Co tree, Link, basic loop and basic cut set, Incidence matrix, Cut set matrix, Tie set matrix, Duality, Loop and Nodal methods of
Unit – 2
Network Theorems (Applications to AC Networks):
- Superposition theorem, Thevenin’s
theorem, Norton’s theorem, Maximum power transfer theorem, Reciprocity theorem. Millman’s
theorem, Compensation theorem, Tellegen’s theorem.
Unit – 3
Transient Circuit Analysis:
- Natural response and forced response, Transient response and
steady state response for arbitrary inputs (DC and AC), Evaluation of time response both through
classical and Laplace methods.
Unit – 4
- Concept of complex frequency, Transform impedances network functions of one port and two port networks, Concept of poles and zeros, Properties of driving point and transfer functions.
Two Port Networks:
- Characterization of LTI two port networks; Z, Y, ABCD, A’B’C’D’, g
and h parameters, Reciprocity and symmetry, Inter-relationships between the parameters, Inter- connections of two port networks, Ladder and Lattice networks: T & Π representation.
Unit – 5
- Positive real function; definition and properties, Properties of LC, RC
and RL driving point functions, Synthesis of LC, RC and RL driving point immittance functions
using Foster and Cauer first and second forms.
- Image parameters and characteristics impedance, Passive and active filter fundamentals, Low pass filters, High pass (constant K type) filters, Introduction to active filters.
All the best. Thank you.