Candidates can get Best Introduction to Electrical Engineering Books 2018 also a Top List of Main Study Materials for 2017-2018 entrance exam in India.
Introduction to Electrical Engineering
by Navani J.P. and Sapra Sonal
- Fundamental Concepts of Circuit Elements and Circuit variables
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Real and Ideal independent voltage and current sources
- V-I relations; Basic Circuit Laws
- Analysis of resistive circuits
- Magnetic Circuits; Alternating current fundamentals
- Phasor Concepts
- Complex representation
- Phasor analysis of RL, RC, RLC circuit
- admittances; Complex Power
- Resonance in series and parallel circuits; Three-phase systems
- analysis of balanced and unbalanced star and delta connected loads; Wiring systems
- Earthing, Protective devices.
The objective of this course is to set a firm and solid foundation in Electrical Engineering with strong analytical skills and conceptual understanding of basic laws and analysis methods in electrical and magnetic circuits.