Candidates can get Best Industrial Robotics Books 2018 also a Top List of Main Study Materials for 2017-2018 entrance exam in India.
Industrial Robotics – SIE: Technology – Programming and Applications
by Nicholas Odrey and Mitchell Weiss
- Need and importance, basic concepts, structure and classification of industrial robots, terminology of robot motion, motion characteristics, resolution, accuracy, repeatability, robot applications.
- Drive systems for robots, salient features and comparison, different types of end effectors, design, applications.
- Sensor evaluation and selection – Piezoelectric sensors – linear position and displacement sensing, revolvers, encoders, velocity measurement, proximity, tactile, compliance and range sensing. Image Processing and object recognition.
- Teaching of robots, manual, walk through, teach pendant, off line programming concepts and languages, applications.
- Work cycle time analysis, economics and effectiveness of robots, safety systems and devices, concepts of testing methods and acceptance rule for industrial robots.