Candidates can get Best Hydraulics and Pneumatics Books 2018 also a Top List of Main Study Materials for 2017-2018 entrance exam in India.
Hydraulics and Pneumatics
by Andrew Parr
- This course will give an appreciation of the fundamental principles, design and operation of hydraulic and pneumatic machines, components and systems and their application in recent automation revolution.
FLUID POWER PRINCIPLES AND FUNDEMENTALS (REVIEW)
- Introduction to Fluid power- Advantages and Applications- Fluid power systems – Types of fluids- Properties of fluids Basics of Hydraulics – Pascal’s Law- Principles of flow – Work, Power and Torque. Properties of air– Perfect Gas Laws.
HYDRAULIC SYSTEM AND COMPONENTS
- Sources of Hydraulic power: Pumping Theory – Pump Classification- Construction, Working, Design, Advantages, Disadvantages, Performance, Selection criterion of Linear, Rotary- Fixed and Variable displacement pumps, Hydraulic Actuators: Cylinders – Types and construction, Hydraulic motors Control Components: Direction control, Flow control and Pressure control valves- Types, Construction and Operation- Applications – Types of actuation. Accessories: Reservoirs, Accumulators, Intensifiers, Pressure Switches- Applications- Fluid Power ANSI Symbol.
- Industrial hydraulic circuits- Regenerative, Pump Unloading, Double-pump, Pressure Intensifier, Air- over oil, Sequence, Reciprocation, Synchronization, Fail-safe, Speed control, Hydrostatic transmission, Accumulators, Electro hydraulic circuits, Mechanical Hydraulic servo systems.
- Compressors- Filter, Regulator, Lubricator, Muffler, Air control Valves, Quick Exhaust valves, Pneumatic actuators, Servo systems. Introduction to Fluidics, Pneumatic logic circuits.
DESIGN OF HYDRALIC AND PNEMATIC CIRCUITS
- Design of circuits using the components of hydraulic system for Drilling, Planning, Shaping, Punching, Press. – Selection, fault finding and maintenance of hydraulic components- Sequential circuit design for simple application using cascade method, Electro pneumatic circuits. Selection criteria of pneumatic components – Installation fault finding and maintenance of pneumatic components. Microprocessor and PLC- Applications in Hydraulic and Pneumatics- Low cost Automation – Hydraulic and Pneumatic power packs.