Candidates can get Best Delhi University Master of Commerce Honours (DU M-COM) Books 2018 also a Top List of Main Study Materials for 2017-2018 entrance exam in India.
The Perfect Study Resource for – Delhi University (DU) M.COM Honours Entrance Test
by Arihant Experts
Eligibility for M.Com in Delhi University –
B.Com ( Hons.) degree from Delhi University or any other university with 50% marks.
B.Com ( Pass) degree from Delhi University or any other university with 55% marks
B.A ( Honours) from Delhi University or any oter university with 50% marks.
BBS, BBA, BIFA and BBE degree from delhi University or any other university with 60% marks.
Syllabus for the exam –
The written test shall be based on the following syllabus and shall contain 200 objective type questions, 40 questions from each of the
(1) Economics (including Micro Economics, Macro Economics, and Problems of Indian Economy)
(2) Accounting (including Financial Accounting, Corporate Accounting, Cost Accounting and Management Accounting).
(3) Business Statistics and Mathematics.
(4) Business Organization, Management, Business Law, Company Law and Income Tax Law.
(5) General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
Each of the five units shall carry equal weight. The standard of the above syllabus will be similar to that of B.Com. (Hons.) course of University of Delhi.