Candidates can get Best Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Teachers Graduate Test (DSSSB TGT) Books 2018 also a Top List of DSSSB TGT Main Study Materials for 2017-2018 entrance exam in India.
- DSSSB T.G.T. Computer Science
by Dr. Parashar, Prof. Arora
- DSSB TGT/PGT Computer Science Guide
by Kiran Editorial
- DSSSB (Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board)
by Think Tank of Kiran Prakashan
DSSSB TGT Exam Pattern
Examination of TGT conducts in two parts:
|Part-1||Objective Question||2 hrs 30 minute||200 Marks|
|Part-2||Descriptive Question||2 hrs 30 minute||200 Marks|
Paper 1: Objective Type:
The exam paper includes the two main portions
- The first portion includes General Awareness, General Intelligence& Reasoning, Arithmetic / Numerical Ability, Knowledge of English and Hindi languages.
- The second portion includes the area of domain, which carries the total marks 100. The total weight age of marks of paper is 200.
Paper 2: Descriptive Type:
In second paper, candidates have to attempt the questions from the area of specialization. The marks allotted to this paper are 200 and that have to be completed in 2 &1/2 hrs
- Arithmetic/Numerical Ability:
Operations on Number, Fractions , Simplification, Decimals, L.C.M., Percentage ,H.C.F, Ratio and Proportion, Average, Time and Work, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Time, Chain Rule, Speed & Distance, Mensuration and Data Interpretation questions.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning:
Differences, Analogies, Problem Solving, Space Visualization, Decision Making, Analysis, Judgment, Arithmetical Reasoning Visual Memory, Observation, Relationship, Arithmetical Number Series, Verbal and Figure Classification, etc
- Knowledge of English and Hindi Languages:
Knowledge pertaining to languages such as Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms, Grammar, and Sentence Correction etc
- General Awareness:
Scientific Research, Sports, Art and Culture, History, Polity Constitution, Everyday Science, Geography, Economics, National/International Organizations /Institutions etc.