Candidates can get Best Code Of Civil Procedure Books 2018 also a Top List of Main Study Materials for 2017-2018 entrance exam in India.
Code Of Civil Procedure
The Code of Civil Procedure Including the Limitation Act is specially designed for students pursuing the three-year or five-year law course in law education institutes. This revision book is part of the Quick Reference Guide: Q&A Series designed as a study aid for law students with a clear objective of assisting students in their examination preparation. The series adheres to the syllabus of the undergraduate law courses of all major universities and law institutes. Further, it deals with important topics in a comprehensive yet summarised manner.
Part I of the book covers important topics of the Code of Civil Procedure such as, the Code of Civil Procedure (Amendment) Act, 2002, suits-parties to suit-procedural rules, rules for framing of a civil suit, institution of suits of civil nature, doctrine of res subjudice, doctrine of res judicata, cause of action and pleadings. It further covers topics relating to a plaint, written statement, setoff, counter claim, appearance and examination, admissions, affidavit, adjournments, judgment and decree, suit for injunction, appeals, commissions, abatement, garnishee order and precept.
Part II of the book covers topics of the Limitation Act such as the bar by limitation, extension of limitation when court is closed, sufficient cause, legal disability, effect of fraud or mistake, acknowledgement in writing, effect of part-payment and acquisition of ownership by possession.
- Contains over 53 essay questions and answers relating to the Code of Civil Procedure and 11 essay questions and answers relating to the Limitation Act, focusing on quick conceptual clarity, covering 52 short questions and answers and around 20 important cases
- Answers are supplemented with numerous judgments, case law and citations
- Helps students to prepare for exams and enhances their answer-writing skills by providing comprehensive and to-the-point answers
- Presents topics in question and answer format, as a tool for aiding in last minute rapid revision
- Provides frequently-asked questions based on previous years’ question papers from major universities, in the form of essay questions, short questions and important cases