Candidates can get Best Cloud Computing Concepts Technology & Architecture Books 2018 also a Top List of Main Study Materials for 2017-2018 entrance exam in India.
Cloud Computing: Concepts, Technology & Architecture
About this Book
Clouds are distributed technology platforms that leverage sophisticated technology innovations to provide highly scalable and resilient environments that can be remotely utilized by organizations in a multitude of powerful ways. To successfully build upon, integrate with, or even create a cloud environment requires an understanding of its common inner mechanics, architectural layers, and models, as well as an understanding of the business and economic factors that result from the adoption and real-world usage of cloud-based services.
In Cloud Computing: Concepts, Technology & Architecture, Thomas Erl, one of the world’s top-selling IT authors, teams up with cloud computing experts and researchers to break down proven and mature cloud computing technologies and practices into a series of well-defined concepts, models, technology mechanisms, and technology architectures, all from an industry-centric and vendor-neutral point of view. In doing so, the book establishes concrete, academic coverage with a focus on structure, clarity, and well-defined building blocks for mainstream cloud computing platforms and solutions.
Subsequent to technology-centric coverage, the book proceeds to establish business-centric models and metrics that allow for the financial assessment of cloud-based IT resources, and their comparison to those hosted on traditional IT enterprise premises. Also provided are templates and formulas for calculating SLA-related quality-of-service values and numerous explorations of the SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS delivery models.
With over 260 figures, 29 architectural models, and 20 mechanisms, this indispensable guide provides a comprehensive education of cloud computing essentials that will never leave your side.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Case Study Background
- Part I: Fundamental Cloud Computing
- Chapter 3: Understanding Cloud Computing
- Chapter 4: Fundamental Concepts and Models
- Chapter 5: Cloud-Enabling Technology
- Chapter 6: Fundamental Cloud Security
- Part II: Cloud Computing Mechanisms
- Chapter 7: Cloud Infrastructure Mechanisms
- Chapter 8: Specialized Cloud Mechanisms
- Chapter 9: Cloud Management Mechanisms
- Chapter 10: Cloud Security Mechanisms
- Part III: Cloud Computing Architecture
- Chapter 11: Fundamental Cloud Architectures
- Chapter 12: Advanced Cloud Architectures
- Chapter 13: Specialized Cloud Architectures
- Part IV: Working with Clouds
- Chapter 14: Cloud Delivery Model Considerations
- Chapter 15: Cost Metrics and Pricing Models
- Chapter 16: Service Quality Metrics and SLAs
- Appendix A: Case Study Conclusions
- Appendix B: Industry Standards Organizations
- Appendix C: Mapping Mechanisms to Characteristics
- Appendix D: Data Center Facilities (TIA-942)
- Appendix E: Cloud-Adapted Risk Management Framework
- Appendix F: Cloud Provisioning Contracts
- Appendix G: Cloud Business Case Template