Candidates can get Best Civil Engineering Drawing and House Planning Books 2018 also a Top List of Main Study Materials for 2017-2018 entrance exam in India.
Civil Engineering Drawing and House Planning
by B. P. Verma
- Concept of measurement of mass, force, time and space, system of units, Fundamental & Derived units, conversion of units, required accuracy of results
- General Principles of static’s, Vector addition, subtraction and products,
- Resultant of distributed (linear & non linear) force systems,
- General conditions of equilibrium of co-planer forces, Laws of triangle, parallelogram and polygon of forces,
- Types of Beams, supports and loads, simple cases of axial forces, shear forces and bending moment diagrams,
- Problem involving friction on flat surfaces
- Geometrical properties of plane areas
- Work, energy, power, impulse, momentum, conservation of momentum and energy
- Rectilinear and curvilinear motions, Tangential and normal components of Acceleration, Simple harmonic motion
Engineering Mechanics Lab
- Roof Truss
- To find the various forces in various parts of wall crane
- To verify the line of polygon on various forces
- To find coefficient of friction between various materials on inclined plan
- To verify the principle of moment in the disc apparatus
- Helical block
- To draw a load efficiency curve for a screw jack
- Drawing Instrument & their use.
- Types of lines & letters.
- Dimensions & their Types.
- Planning of a Sheet.
- Types of Engineering Drawings.
- Geometric Constructions & Engineering Curves, Parabola, Ellipse & Hyperbola.
- Concept of Projection.
- Types of Projections, Orthographic Projection.
- 1st Angle & 3rd Angle Projection
- Orthographic Projection of Points, Simple lines, simple planes & simple solids.
- Three Views of an object.
- Sectional Views.
- Isometric Views from given orthographic Views.
- Free Sketches. Of solid objects & building drawings.
- Building Drawings.
- Building symbols.
- Types of building drawings, proposed drawing, submission drawing, Working drawing & completion drawing.
- Introduction to Bridge Drawings.
- Engineering Drawing
- Drawing Exercises:
- Planning of sheet & practicing lines & letters.
- Orthographic Projections of given model, Sectional Views.
- Steel Structure Connections detail.
- Preparation of Plan, Elevation & Section of Single story simple buildings.
- Isometric & other three dimensional View
- Free Hand Sketches.