Candidates can get Best Biotechnologies and Biomimetics for Civil Engineering Books 2018 also a Top List of Main Study Materials for 2017-2018 entrance exam in India.
Biotechnologies and Biomimetics for Civil Engineering
by Fernando Pacheco Torgal and J. A. Labrincha
- Drawing Instrument & their use.
- Types of lines & letters.
- Dimensions & their Types.
- Planning of a Sheet.
- Types of Engineering Drawings.
- Geometric Constructions & Engineering Curves, Parabola, Ellipse & Hyperbola.
- Concept of Projection.
- Types of Projections, Orthographic Projection.
- 1st Angle & 3rd Angle Projection
- Orthographic Projection of Points, Simple lines, simple planes & simple solids.
- Three Views of an object.
- Sectional Views.
- Isometric Views from given orthographic Views.
- Free Sketches. Of solid objects & building drawings.
- Building Drawings.
- Building symbols.
- Types of building drawings, proposed drawing, submission drawing, Working drawing & completion drawing.
- Introduction to Bridge Drawings.
- Engineering Drawing
- Drawing Exercises:
- Planning of sheet & practicing lines & letters.
- Orthographic Projections of given model, Sectional Views.
- Steel Structure Connections detail.
- Preparation of Plan, Elevation & Section of Single story simple buildings.
- Isometric & other three dimensional View
- Free Hand Sketches.