Candidates can get Best All India Agricultural Entrance Test Exam (AGRICET) Books 2018 also a Top List of AGRICET Book Study Materials for 2018-2019 entrance exam in India.
- General Agriculture For I. C. A. R. Examinations (J. R. F. , Ph. D, S. R. F. & A. R. S. ), 23rd Edition
- A Competitive book of Agriculture
by Nem Raj Sanda
- Agriculture at a Glance: Enchanced Competition Explorer
by R. K. Sharma, S.K. Bhoi and V.K. Pandey
AGRICET Exam 2018
The Agriculture Common Entrance Test 2018 (ARICET) is conducts by the Acharya N.G. Ranga University. The university is famous for the Agriculture courses and covers many colleges. Candidates who want to take admission in the B.Sc Agriculture course then apply for the AGRICET Exam 2018 which is conducts in month of July 2018. Every year, this university conducts the Agriculture exam and full fills the vacant seats. So all interested candidates firstly complete their online application process then can apply for examination 2018. The application form will be soon available on official website. For more information AGRICET Exam 2018 like application form process, admit card, syllabus and others details, read whole article.
AGRICET Application Process
The AGRICET Exam 2018 Application form for academic session 2018-19 will be announced on official website. Candidates read whole instruction carefully then complete the application form process, and candidates must submit the application form by online mode till June 2018 otherwise form will be rejected. All candidates are informed that they prepare their all documents which are necessary during the application process and they must take a print out of application form for future uses or confirmation.
|Sr. No.||Events||Tentative Date|
|1||Online Application process||May 2018|
|2||Last Date of Submission of Application Form||June 2018|
|3||Last Date of Application Fee||June 2018|
|4||Admit card will be available||June 2018|
|5||Examination Date||July 2018|
AGRICET Exam Pattern
1. There will be one question paper for 1 1/2 hours (90 Minutes) duration.
2. The question paper will be in Telugu Medium.
3. The question paper will carry a total 120 marks.
4. The question paper will contain a total of 120 questions with Objective typeand Multiple choice.Each question carries out of one mark.
5. Multiple choice questions with four alternatives A,B,C,D candidate can mark one option out of the given options,the candidate gives more then one answers will be ignored while awarding marks.
6. No negative marks.